RankTopTent takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content and image posted, stored or uploaded by third party writers. Every effort has been made to identify all licensed material with a copyright symbol or an appropriate credit located near the borrowed excerpt. Please notify RankTopTen at [email protected] of cases where copyright has not been appropriately acknowledged so that corrective action can be taken.
For Copyright Owners
If you are a copyright owner of a photograph, image, or other material that appears on this Website, which you claim violates your copyright, please notify us as provided below. Keep in mind that submitting intentionally misleading reports of infringement may be punishable under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA") in the United States or similar laws in other countries.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Website by completing the following DMCA notice ("Notice") and delivering it to Website's Designated Copyright Agent by email.
As a copyright owner, to provide RankTopTen with a proper Notice of claimed of your copyright, your notice must be in English and must substantially contain the following:
- An electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or a representative list of such works.
- An identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled. This identification should include information reasonably sufficient to permit RankTopTen to locate the material, such as any URLs identifying the allegedly infringing material along with any other information that might assist RankTopTen's Designated Copyright Agent in investigating your claim.
- lInformation reasonably sufficient to permit RankTopTen to contact the complaining party, such as your address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you, are the owner of the copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay in processing the DMCA Notification. If you materially misrepresent that any material infringes your copyright interest, you may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys’ fees, and could be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury.