Top ten Trump's promises he pledged to do in his first 100 days
- Top ten Trump's promises he pledged to do in his first 100 days
- 1. Appoint judges 'who will uphold the Constitution' and 'defend the Second Amendment'
- 2. Eliminate gun-free zones
- 3. Push for an amendment to the United States Constitution imposing term limits on Congress
- 4. Repeal and replace the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (commonly called the Affordable Care Act or Obamacare)
- 5. Construct a wall on the southern U.S. border and limit illegal immigration 'to give unemployed Americans an opportunity to fill good-paying jobs'
- 6. Remove federal restrictions on energy production
- 7. Re-assess trade agreements with other nations and 'crack down' on companies that send jobs overseas
- 8. Formulate a rule on regulations 'that for every one new regulation, two old regulations must be eliminated'
- 9. Instruct the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to 'develop a comprehensive plan to protect America's vital infrastructure from cyberattacks, and all other form of attacks.'
- 10. Label China a 'currency manipulator'
In his first 100 days, President Donald J. Trump has taken bold action to restore prosperity, keep Americans safe and secure, and hold government accountable. At an historic pace, this President has enacted more legislation and signed more executive orders than any other president in over a half century. With a focus on rebuilding the military, ending illegal immigration, and restoring confidence in our economy, the President is keeping his promises to the American people. Source: www.whitehouse.gov