SKSE Top Mods
Skrym, in terms of popularity, is definitely the game of the year, even though Modern Warfare 3 had a whole lot more sales. Still, from our point of view, MW 3 had success mainly because of the clever marketing strategies while Skrym, on the other hand, was something new, and a whole lot different than all the other games we've been used with: clever graphics, good gameplay with a lot of races you can play with, but also memorable scenes that are still being talked about (like the "took an arrow in the knee" one used by the 9gag visitors).
- Do you want to improve or change SKSE on PC? Here's how to install a mod in Bethesda's huge role-playing epic:
- : Choose your mod and download it. There are tons of mods on offer; for this guide example I'm going to install an enhanced night sky, called Enhanced Night Skyrim. This adds an attractive colored galaxy effect at night. You can find a range of Mods at www.skyrimnexus.com, and a good selection here at BestSkyrimRace too.
- : Unzip, or expand your file. Almost all mods are offered in compressed form, either ZIP or RAR files. We use free app IZArc to decompress files. To open a compressed file, simply right click, and choose 'Open with IZArc'. Open the target folder and leave it.
- : Open your Skyrim folder. You have to move your mods in here, so lets find it now. Open Windows Explorer, double click your hard drive (C:), then open the folder Program Files (x86), then Steam, then steamapps, then common, then skyrim.
- : Move your mod file. Finally, we're here! Now, simply drag the mod folder - in this case it's called textures - into the folder called 'Data' in skyrim. That's it! When you next run Skyrim, you'll see your mod has taken effect!